This unique educational experience includes the BODIES HUMAN: Anatomy in Motion exhibition PLUS interactive demonstrations shared by St. Luke’s staff – all under one roof for a special one-night only event.
Includes exciting hands-on activities, presentations and displays, including:
- See how “augmented reality” brain surgery is changing neurosurgery
- Learn how an AED and CPR saves lives
- “Touch and feel” cancerous/non-cancerous organ tissue specimens
- Take a time out to “tackle the myths about concussions”
- "Check your face” for sun damage in the skin analyzer and see how SPF protects the skin
- Pump up some “lungs” & your knowledge about tobacco, e-cigs/vapes and nicotine cessation
Tickets: $20 Pre-sale, $22 At the Door
Do you have what it takes to make it to space? Train like an astronaut in our newest camp offering, putting the resources of NASA and the BODIES HUMAN: Anatomy in Motion exhibition to work. We’ll focus on the human aspects of space travel and how to live off of Earth, all from within the comfort and safety of the Discovery Center’s walls.
DATES: March 18th-22nd, 2019
TIMES: 9am - 4:30pm
GRADES: 1st - 5th
LOCATION: Discovery Center of Idaho
PRICE:$200 Members, $225 Non-Members
Thank you to the Idaho STEM Action Center for supporting our Computer Science Camps and camp scholarship program