The gala is our largest annual fundraiser for the Discovery Center of Idaho. Individuals and companies come together to help raise funds that support our mission to inspire lifelong interest and learning in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Together, we can inspire the minds of the future.Please join us in raising funds to help...
Provide resources for creating unique, hands-on learning experiences for all ages
Increase access to quality, STEM learning opportunities for students and families across Idaho
Continue to build strong community partnerships and inspire lifelong interest and learning in STEM
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This unique educational experience includes the BODIES HUMAN: Anatomy in Motion exhibition PLUS interactive demonstrations shared by St. Luke’s staff – all under one roof for a special one-night only event.
Includes exciting hands-on activities, presentations and displays, including:
- See how “augmented reality” brain surgery is changing neurosurgery
- Learn how an AED and CPR saves lives
- “Touch and feel” cancerous/non-cancerous organ tissue specimens
- Take a time out to “tackle the myths about concussions”
- "Check your face” for sun damage in the skin analyzer and see how SPF protects the skin
- Pump up some “lungs” & your knowledge about tobacco, e-cigs/vapes and nicotine cessation
Tickets: $20 Pre-sale, $22 At the Door
*Last meeting before full Board meeting