Saturday, February 8 | 11am-1pm
Free for Members, Free with General Admission
The Discovery Center is partnering with Idaho Black History Museum in celebration of Black History Month. Join some of their staff at the Discovery Center to learn about Black innovators in STEM and their many, amazing accomplishments.
Don’t miss out on one of the most fun galas in town! The Discovery Center’s Science with Style Gala is the Center’s largest annual fundraiser. Our goal is to raise $112,000 for the Center, and we need your help!
When: Friday, February 28 2020 from 6-9pm
Where: Chateau des Fleurs, 176 S Rosebud Ln, Eagle, ID 83616
What: Catered 3-course 'Meal on the Nile' Dinner, Hosted Beer and Wine, Science Demonstrations, Silent and Live Auctions, and Much More!
Attire: Themed attire is strongly encouraged. Think King Tut!
Please join us in raising funds to help...
- Provide resources for creating unique, hands-on learning experiences for all ages
- Increase access to quality, STEM learning opportunities for students and families across Idaho
- Continue to build strong community partnerships and inspire lifelong interest and learning in STEM
Ticket pricing: $150 per person or $1200 for a table of 8. Event sponsorship opportunities are available. More info HERE!
Meal on the Nile Choices:
- Starter: A community grazing platter of assorted greens and herbs, dips, vegetables and pita.
- Main: Beef Kubideh Kabob with garden vegetables skewered and flame charbroiled over fruitwood charcoal. Served with Saffron Basmati rice OR Bone-in Butter Chicken thighs slow-cooked served over Jewel of the Nile Basmati.
Dessert: Fresh fruits of the Nile, orange and chocolate bundt cake.
Thank you for supporting the Discovery Center of Idaho!
For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at Expo Idaho and have some fun with your kiddos at the 22nd Annual Boise Kid's Fair. The Discovery Center will be bringing some of your all time favorite hands-on exhibits and hands on activities! Also, don't forget pictures with PJ Masks, bounce houses, animals, magic shows, dance performances, local vendor booths, free stuff, games with prizes, and more!
The Discovery Center of Idaho will be closed on Monday, April 13th, so the Center can begin preparations for our upcoming exhibition KING TUT. We will return to our normal business hours on Tuesday, April 14th.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!
Kegs 4 Kause at Payette Brewing Co. | June 15, 6pm-10pm
JOIN US! We are thrilled to be at Payette Brewing to raise awareness and raise money! For every draft beer you drink, money is donated by Payette Brewing directly to our organization. #kegs4kause #payettebrewing #payetteforward