Wednesday, August 5th | 8am-5pm
We have a crisis on our hands. 200,000 Idaho students need computers by August. Due to COVID-19, we have a massive educational challenge looming. Remote learning is the next normal. Help close the digital divide before school begins this fall.
The Discovery Center of Idaho is proud to help close this digital divide and serve as a drop-off location to collect the community's spare devices, such as laptops and tablets, to be donated to school districts to support students through their remote learning. Whether it's a tablet, an old laptop, or old computers from your business - we'll take them!
It's this easy!
- Search and gather for spare devices and accessories. Then, make sure they meet the minimum requirements to serve student needs.
- Make a quick stop through our parking lot 'drive-thru' on August 5th to donate while socially distanced. OR find another drop-off near you.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping Idaho close the divide!
Did we mention all donors at our location will be entered to WIN FOUR FREE DAY PASSES to visit King Tut: Treasures of the Tomb?!
4. Now get excited because you're entered to win AND your device is going to a student in need!
On behalf of our future leaders of STEM, thank you for your support! Learn more about how you can help close the divide at IDAHOBE.ORG.
Donating Apple products? Be sure to do a factory reset on your device so we can properly restore it for student use.
- Erase all content and settings (password required)
- Erase iPad (password required)
- Macbooks: Instructions HERE