Don’t miss out on one of the most fun galas in town! The Discovery Center’s Science with Style Gala is the Center’s largest annual fundraiser. Our goal is to raise $112,000 for the Center, and we need your help!
When: Friday, February 28 2020 from 6-9pm
Where: Chateau des Fleurs, 176 S Rosebud Ln, Eagle, ID 83616
What: Catered 3-course 'Meal on the Nile' Dinner, Hosted Beer and Wine, Science Demonstrations, Silent and Live Auctions, and Much More!
Attire: Themed attire is strongly encouraged. Think King Tut!
Please join us in raising funds to help...
- Provide resources for creating unique, hands-on learning experiences for all ages
- Increase access to quality, STEM learning opportunities for students and families across Idaho
- Continue to build strong community partnerships and inspire lifelong interest and learning in STEM
Ticket pricing: $150 per person or $1200 for a table of 8. Event sponsorship opportunities are available. More info HERE!
Meal on the Nile Choices:
- Starter: A community grazing platter of assorted greens and herbs, dips, vegetables and pita.
- Main: Beef Kubideh Kabob with garden vegetables skewered and flame charbroiled over fruitwood charcoal. Served with Saffron Basmati rice OR Bone-in Butter Chicken thighs slow-cooked served over Jewel of the Nile Basmati.
Dessert: Fresh fruits of the Nile, orange and chocolate bundt cake.
Thank you for supporting the Discovery Center of Idaho!
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.