Make your gift go further!
If your company offers a matching gift program, this is a great way to maximize your gift to the Discovery Center of Idaho. Local companies like Hewlett Packard, Micron, Intuit and Docusign are just a handful of companies that match their employees’ giving. Thus, you double your donation. Depending on your company’s Matching Gifts program, your employer may match:
- Individual donations made through an automatic payroll deduction; you may choose a one-time gift or monthly contribution
- Gifts made through our website
- Donations made through the mail: 131 Myrtle St. | Boise ID 83703
- Contributions made at our annual Science with Style Gala (NOTE: Only the charitable portion of ticket sales or auction items applies). Have questions? We’d be happy to help you!
- Gifts made through a Donor Advised Fund
Don’t know if your company participates? Check with your employer or HR department, or enter your company’s name below to find out.
Click Here to see how the new federal stimulus program impacts your giving.
This year, as we experience the Covid 19 pandemic together, the nonprofit community needs your help more than ever. Here at the Discovery Center of Idaho, your gift will help:
- Support home learning through DCI at Home, where everyone can access online resources, programs, and playlists
- Enable access for all by removing barriers to participation in our programs and create opportunities for all Idaho students
- Break down barriers by empowering and encouraging girls and women in STEM
- Ensure new, touch-free exhibitions like King Tut, open now, and Titanic, coming this winter