Thank you for supporting lifelong learning and education in STEM! The Discovery Center is thrilled to be open to the public for exploring. There are some important changes you should know before your visit.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, the Discovery Center encourages all visitors, including those who are vaccinated, to wear a mask at all times while inside our building.
- Advanced tickets are REQUIRED to guarantee entry.
- Hands-on exhibits are limited and the Young Learner's area is CLOSED.
- Special hours for high-risk visitors.
- Food and drink is NOT permitted.
- Card ONLY. No cash is accepted at this time
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is the featured exhibition.
Questions? Call our Front Desk at 208.343.9895 for more information. We hope to see you soon!
Group discount available with minimum 2 week notice. Call 208.343.9895 ext 239 for more information.
High-Risk Hours: 10am - 12pm
12pm - 4:30pm
Tues - Sat
10am - 4:30pm
12pm - 4:30pm
Closed: New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Advanced tickets are required to ensure entry. Timed entry means you may arrive during the 30 minute allotted arrival time specified on your ticket. Late or early arrival is not permitted.
- Monday-Saturday: Every 30 minutes from 10am - 3pm
- Sunday: Every 30 minutes from 12pm - 3pm
IMPORTANT: All sales are final. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges will be issued. No cash accepted. Credit/Debit cards only.
*Walk-ins are accepted, however, availability is not guaranteed. Call our Front Desk at 208.343.9895 for more information.
Health and Safety Policy: If you are sick—for example, if you have a fever, cough, flu-like illness, diarrhea or are vomiting—please delay visiting until you're well.
Unattended Child Policy: Children under the age of 12 may not enter the Discovery Center of Idaho unless accompanied by a person of the age of 16 or older during the entire duration of their visit.
Weapons Policy: In the interest of maintaining a safe and welcoming family environment, the Discovery Center prohibits weapons on the premises. This includes firearms, knives and any other objects the staff deems a threat to our visitors safety.
Non-discrimination Policy: Science helps us understand that diversity in our natural world creates strength and nurtures life. We value diversity and inclusion and seek to create an environment where all individuals feel included, heard, and able to succeed. Discriminatory language and/or behavior is not permitted.
Service Animals Policy: The Discovery Center of Idaho and the Americans with Disabilities Act require that service animals be under the control of the handler at all times. The service animal must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered while in public places unless these devices interfere with the service animal's work or the person's disability prevents use of these devices. The Discovery Center reserves the right to deny admission if these requirements are not met.
For general inquiries, call (208) 343-9895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions within a department, please refer to the following list:
- Donations, sponsorships, Annual Gala & all other development-related inquiries: email@example.com
- Field trips, outreach, educational content & all other education-related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private events, Adult Nights & all other event-related inquiries: email@example.com
- Memberships, gift memberships, renewals & all other membership-related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing opportunities, press interviews & all other marketing-related inquiries: email@example.com