Thank you for supporting lifelong learning and education in STEM! The Discovery Center is thrilled to be open to the public for exploring. There are some important changes you should know before your visit.
- Advanced tickets are now REQUIRED.
- Hands-on exhibits have been temporarily removed and the Young Learner's area is CLOSED.
- Special hours for high-risk visitors.
- Food and drink is NOT permitted.
- Masks are REQUIRED for your entire visit.
- Card ONLY. No cash is accepted at this time
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is the featured exhibition.
Be sure you're up to date on all changes at the Center by reading a letter from our Executive Director below. We hope to see you soon!
Call our Front Desk at 208.343.9895 for more information.
Are you a member? Click HERE to learn how to reserve your free admission!
Reserve your tickets up to 1 week in advance. Timed entry means you may arrive during the 30 minute time specified on your ticket. Late or early arrival is not permitted.
- Monday-Saturday: Every 30 minutes from 10am - 3:30pm
- Sunday: Every 30 minutes from 12pm - 3:30pm
IMPORTANT: All sales are final. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges will be issued. No cash accepted. Credit/Debit cards only.
*Walk-ins are accepted, however, availability is not guaranteed. Call our Front Desk at 208.343.9895 for more information.
**If the ticket page says 'Sold Out', navigate to 'Other Times' or 'Other Dates' to find available reservations.
Are you a member? Click HERE to learn how to sign up for your visit!
- Sunday | 12pm - 4:30pm
- Monday | 10am - 12pm (Reserved for high-risk visitors)*, 12pm - 4:30pm
- Tuesday | 10am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday | 10am - 4:30pm
- Thursday | 10am - 4:30pm
- Friday | 10am - 4:30pm
- Saturday | 10am - 4:30pm
Closed: New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
*If you consider yourself high-risk, our Center has a designated time for you to visit us. Starting Monday, March 1st at the Discovery Center of Idaho, Mondays: 10 a.m.– Noon are reserved for seniors (65+), visitors with disabilities, or those with compromised immune systems.
**No Admission After 4pm.
**Spring means busy field trip season at the Center! We know a Center full of students isn't always the best experience for some of our youngest visitors or those sensitive to large crowds and sounds. Feel free to call ahead if you'd like to check our field trip schedule prior to planning your visit. We can help you find a quieter time to enjoy the Center!
- Adult (18+) $18.00
- Senior (65+) $17.00
- Youth (2-17) $12.00
- Infant (Under 2) FREE
- EBT Cardholders* $3
- Adult (18+) FREE
- Senior (65+) FREE
- Youth (2-17) FREE
- Infant (Under 2) FREE
Get unlimited access with an annual membership! Learn more here.
*Up to 4 family members. Other promotions and discounts do not apply to Museums for All admission. Special exhibition pricing not included. Discount is not available through online timed tickets. Call 208.343.9895 to find available times.
**Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other dates/times.
- Health and Safety Policy: If you are sick—for example, if you have a fever, cough, flu-like illness, diarrhea or are vomiting—please delay visiting until you're well.
- Unattended Child Policy: Children under the age of 12 may not enter the Discovery Center of Idaho unless accompanied by a person of the age of 16 or older during the entire duration of their visit.
- Weapons Policy: In the interest of maintaining a safe and welcoming family environment, the Discovery Center prohibits weapons on the premises. This includes firearms, knives and any other objects the staff deems a threat to our visitors safety.
- Non-discrimination Policy: Science helps us understand that diversity in our natural world creates strength and nurtures life. We value diversity and inclusion and seek to create an environment where all individuals feel included, heard, and able to succeed. Discriminatory language and/or behavior is not permitted.
For general inquiries, call (208)343-9895 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions within a department, please refer to the following list.
- Donations, sponsorships, Annual Gala & all other development-related inquiries: email@example.com
- Field trips, outreach, educational content & all other education-related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private events, birthday parties, Adult Nights & all other event-related inquiries: email@example.com
- Memberships, gift memberships, renewals & all other membership-related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing opportunities, press interviews & all other marketing-related inquiries: email@example.com
Become a Member
- Want to make your visit even easier? Become a member and get unlimited access to the Center all year - that includes Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition!
- ¡Yo hablo español! Nuestro increíble voluntario, Elian, está disponible para hablar sobre el Titanic en español los viernes y sábados de 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
DCI at Home
- Check out our new virtual resources and keep exploring from home!