SCHOOL & GROUP RESERVATIONS
School and group visits are available for classroom teachers, districts, charters, private schools, microschools, homeschoolers, and pods. You'll get access to the Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, which covers the entirety of the center, a group greeting, our floor educators, and teacher resource materials to enhance your pre, during, and post-visit experience.
Here is some quick information to get you started:
- $6 / student for non-public school groups
- $6 / student for 49% or less FRL public schools
- $3 / student for 50% or higher FRL public schools
- $10 per chaperone
- Minimum of 5 people. 30 people max for every 30 minute time slot.
If you have a larger group, we can separate into smaller rounds to fit capacity limits. Inquire for more detail.
- 1:5 chaperone ratio for elementary // 1:10 chaperone ratio for middle/high
Any additional chaperones will be charged the regular admission cost of $18/person separately, at time of arrival
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. Schedule over the phone with our education team to book.
- May is not the only month to do field trips! Please consider other months as we limit the amount of schools that can fit in that time frame.
*We are able to offer these discounted prices for students to visit TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition due to a generous grant from the Change Happens Foundation. Book NOW to access this experience at the current price! Once we run out of scholarship funds, group reservations will be $10 per student & chaperone.
We accept payment by debit or credit cards only at this time. Payment must be received at least 7 business days prior to your reservation.
RESCHEDULING & REFUND POLICY:
2 weeks notice is required for rescheduling, cancellation or refunds. Full refunds cannot be given less than 2 weeks before your visit.
CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE
Provide the information listed below either by phone at 208-343-9895 X 234 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.
- Contact First & Last Name
- School Name
- Phone number
- Grade level(s)
- Number of students
- 1st choice, 2nd choice & 3rd choice dates and times for your visit
Reservations are necessary and must be scheduled and confirmed at least 7 business days in advance. Your booking is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from our Education staff.
It may take our team 3 business days to respond to your phone call or email. Please be patient and wait to follow up on reservations until after 3 business days have passed without a response from our team.
If you have any more questions or want more information, contact our education team at 208-343-9895 ext. 234 or email@example.com
**Note: 2020-2021 education program offerings are dependent on guidance from the Governor and the local health districts. Group sizes and offerings are subject to change at any time for the safety of our community.
Spring 2021 Field Trip Sponsor
Discounted admission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is made possible due to a generous grant from the Change Happens Foundation.