There's nothing quite like seeing a child's eyes light up when they learn something new. Light that spark early with our Young Discoverers program, a science-themed story and activity time for children aged 2 - 5 years and their guardians. Young Discoverers is held Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:30am - 11am here at the Center and is free with admission (and free for members!).
WEDNESDAYS - FRIDAYS AT 10:30 AM
- A story read by one of our educators for ages 2-5
- Activity time that will educate and entertain your child
- The opportunity to learn and have fun together
SEPTEMBER YOUNG DISCOVERS' SCHEDULE
Watt are you doing in the month of September? Does your Young Discoverer have bright ideas? Bring them in for September’s Young Discoverers lessons where we will harness their energy and spark their interest in sustainability. We will explore alternative energy sources, such as water, wind, and sun, and put them to the test. We will also take a look at why these renewable energies are needed through an activity exhibiting the effects our current methods have on our world. You’ll be shocked at all the fun we’ll have with sustainability this September!
- September 4-6: Hydropower
- September 11-13: Wind Power
- September 18-20: Solar Power
- September 25-27: Oil Spill Clean Up