There's nothing quite like seeing a child's eyes light up when they learn something new. Light that spark early with our Young Discoverers program, a science-themed story and activity time for children aged 2 - 5 years and their guardians. Young Discoverers is held Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:30am - 11am here at the Center and is free with admission (and free for members!).
WEDNESDAYS - FRIDAYS AT 10:30 AM
- A story read by one of our educators for ages 2-5
- Activity time that will educate and entertain your child
- The opportunity to learn and have fun together
JULY YOUNG DISCOVERS' SCHEDULE
Wat-er you doing the month of July? Does your Young Discoverer enjoy splashing in water? Drop in to Young Discoverers this month where we will be diving in to the wonderful world of water! We will soak up the stages of the water cycle, watch as ocean tides uncover new things, and explore all the strange things water can do. As raindrops say, two’s company, three’s a cloud, and we hope to see big clouds this month for the Young Discoverers lessons!
- July 3-5: The Water Cycle
- July 10-12: Ocean Tides
- July 17-19: Drops on a Penny
- July 24-26: String Water Movers
- July 31-August 2: Water Displacement