There's nothing quite like seeing a child's eyes light up when they learn something new. Light that spark early with our Young Discoverers program, a science-themed story and activity time for children aged 2 - 5 years and their guardians. Young Discoverers is held Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 10:30am - 11am here at the Center and is free with admission (and free for members!).
WEDNESDAYS - FRIDAYS AT 10:30 AM
- A story read by one of our educators for ages 2-5
- Activity time that will educate and entertain your child
- The opportunity to learn and have fun together
MAY YOUNG DISCOVERS' SCHEDULE
“Growth Stages of Spring!”
Outside, here we come! May’s weather probably has your young learner in the mood to play in the grass, noodle in the dirt, pick petals off flowers, and question the crawlies. Our Young Discoverers’ books and activities this month will tap into their natural curiosity. We will explore spring’s growth to learn about natural science in a young learner’s favorite habitat – their backyard!
- May 1-3: Seed Bomb Surprises
- May 8-10: Counting Beans Mosaics
- May 15-17: Sprouts Like Me
- May 22-24: Pick Apart a Flower
- May 29-31: A Butterfly's Life